So you’re sitting at home alone thinking about your ex … and feeling pretty miserable on the break. Now you’re not sure what to do. Where do you turn to for help in handling your break-up? Did you find a way forward, or do you understand how to get your ex back? If you have decide to move on:
You will probably need to find a little break with, depending on the severity of the break was, and how much time you and your ex were together. If you were in a long-term relationship that ended with a lot of emotional and personal drama, then of course you’re going to need a lot of time and support to heal.
If you decide to get back with your ex: If you are clearly still in love with your ex and we decided that the only way is to get your ex back, then you will be more kind to yourself. Nobody wants to be with someone who is an emotional wreck, then you’re going to allow yourself the time and resources to heal and let go of past hurts. Do not sit around and blame yourself for the decisions you made in your relationship, or things that you and your ex said to one another. Blame and guilt will not do you any good … in fact, they will just hold you back from what you really want – to be back with your ex. You must understand that you and your ex are both human – you both did the best you could at the time, and you both made mistakes. Whatever path you choose, here are 7 tips to help you cope with your breakup. No matter whether or not, you have decided to move on, or to get your ex back, these tips will give you the strength and direction you need to rebuild your life.
7 Break Up Tips Help:
1) Make sure you are looking out for yourself and tending to your own emotional needs. When you go through a painful break up, many of us focus on the needs of our former, instead of our own needs. This is understandable, because after all, we still love them. But your ex is no longer your responsibility, at least for now, if you need to focus on someone, it’s yourself … no matter how difficult that may be.
2) Do not be ashamed to talk to a professional if need be. You might think that your heart break problems are ridiculous and insignificant, but the emotions you are dealing with are real – a breakup can be an incredibly traumatic experience. A professional can help you put everything in perspective, and help you work through the emotional problems much faster than doing it alone.
3) If you have decided that the right thing is to get your ex back, then the best thing is to be able to find someone or a resource that can help you develop a strategy to win your ex back. Acting on emotion is not going to cut it. You need proven strategies that will help you win your ex back and have them in your arms forever.
4) Take an honest inventory of your emotional state before contacting your ex. If you want to get your ex back, you have to stand strong and confident. As I noted earlier, nobody wants to be with someone crying, depressed, or in need. If you’re not honest with yourself about your emotional state, you might end up making things a lot worse with your ex.
5) When it’s time to meet your ex again (Do not rush), two of you should meet in a neutral place. Meeting in a place that has strong memories of your past is not a good idea – couples in movies in general reconcile where they met and where they first kissed … but in real life, this is a good way to overwhelm your ex and ruin the conversation.
6) Make sure you listen to your ex without judgment or strong emotions. Chances are, you’re not alone in dealing with issues in your relationship. You do not have to agree on everything with your ex … says but you have to listen. You may hear something that will help you – even if the two of you get back together. If you can avoid the repetition of an error in a future relationship, the meeting has been very useful.
7) Once you meet with your ex, leave the lines of communication open, but do not pester. Your ex should make the decision about whether or not to contact you again. If your ex is willing to continue the relationship, great! If not, you have taken the steps you need to emotionally let go. Letting go opens a world of new possibilities – new experiences, new relationships … and a new love. Either way, you’ll be happier emerge, healthy human being.